Infotronicx Pharmasol Electronic Log book is a web-based software or platform that records general production requirements and tracks down Area and Equipment’s operational usage, Packing, Cleaning, Break Down, Clearance, and Preventive Maintenance, Fogging and Defogging Logs, Calibration, Equipment Usage, Stability Schedule, Standards Usage, Service Logs, Chemical Usage Logs, and many other equipment details log. This eLogbook application primarily aids the conversion of manual paper forms into electronic versions. The logbook software also ensures that the details or logs entered are completed and recorded at the right time and they can be verified, reviewed and approved through approval workflows.
Infotronicx Pharmasol Logbook software/Electronic Log Book ensures that information is dispersed across key operational departments in the organization. These key departments include quality, production, planning, and maintenance and help in bringing clarity and transparency of production and QC lab operations to the entire organization.
Infotronicx Pharmasol eLog solution has been designed with features that comply with FDA requirements for electronic records, biodata and signatures including 21 CFR Part 11. Other regulatory standards like EU Annex 11, MHRA, GAMP, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), ISO, etc. are also adhered to by this solution. Hence, it has been designed in accordance with major regulatory bodies to serve our clients better.
Below are some of the different logs that our Infotronicx Pharmasol Electronic Log book (eLogs) Software records
Area and Equipment Logs
• Equipment Usage logs
• AHU Parameter monitoring logs
• Purified Water Distribution logs
• Air Compressor monitoring logs
• Chiller Operation los
• TDS analyzer logs
• HPLC Usage logs
• Environment Condition record logs
• Semi-Micro Balance usage logs
• HEPA Filter replacement logs
• GC Usage logs
• Melting Point apparatus logs
• Differential Pressure monitoring logs
• Electrical substation operation logs
• Boiler Operation logs
• Maintenance Service order logs
• Completed Document Issuance logs
• Batch Detail logs
• Request Issuance and Retrieval logs
• Quality observation logs
• Training Material Issuance logs
• Packing Material book logs
• Training attendance logs
• Extension request for OOC logs
Cleaning and Sanitation logs
• Weekly Drain Point sensitization record logs
• Accessories cleaning logs
• Sequential Log for area and Equipment
• In-process container cleaning logs
• portable equipment logs
• Daily cleaning or sensitization logs
Quality Control Logs
• Sample Registration logs
• Sample Withdrawal logs
• Sample Management logs
• Pilot experiment logs
• Experiment template logs
• Reference solution usage logs
• Incubation logs
• Laboratory standard usage logs
• Working standard logs
• Stability protocol logs
• Chemical initiation logs
• Chemical Booking logs
• Impurity Standard Usage logs
• Reference Standard Usage logs
• Standard Logs
• Column Usage logs
Challenges with manual paper-based logbooks
Drug manufacturing companies encounter several incessant challenges and difficulty when they make use of manual paper-based logbooks. It is difficult to record the details pertaining to the equipment’s calibrations, stability schedule, equipment usage, cleaning, maintenance, HPLC column logs with a manual paper-based method. Manual data entry in the logbook is known to reduce productivity, irrelevant information, errors, contains inaccurate estimates for production quantities, deviation, etc.
The use of the paper-based logbook is known for creating compliance issues. It also affects operational process which tends to be inaccurate while capturing the details of the individual logs with user signatures, date, time, test and product details and batch numbers.
The validation process is also challenging because lot numbers of each batch are processed across multiple locations.
It is also important to review logbook entries repeated to ensure that these data have been accurately collated over time according to SOP procedures. The entire process becomes more tasking when the user has to use a specific logbook for each step and hence leading to an accumulation of logbooks. This has a ripple effect on the verification of documents.
Corrections are made to specific documents on the logbook. When this is done, records are kept and these records must be signed and dated by the persons concerned along with the appropriate reasons as to why the correction was made. When these records are transferred to other departments, it is difficult to trace or track them manually and this is strenuous.
To eliminate the problems faced during data entries and capturing all the usage logs details across the facilities, we at Infotronicx Pharmasol designed a solution called the Electronic Log book. This is done specifically for the FDA (GMP/cGMP) manufacturing facilities to overcome various challenges across the departments of an organization during log entries.
Key Features of Infotronicx Pharmasol Electronic Log book System (eLogs)
21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
Establishing a standard for consistent log entries throughout your organization ensures that you are ready when it is time for an audit or an inspection.
Automate and Record Logs
It maintains Calibration, Maintenance Service Logs, Equipment Cleaning Logs, Packing Material Logs, Out of calibration investigation logs, OOS Investigation Extension and Equipment calibration logs, etc
It also comes with a feature that maintains Area and Equipment cleaning, usage logs of Standards, Columns, Chemical, Stability Schedules, ANDA and DMF Tracking Logs, etc.
All your log records are also presented in calendar view with the ability to know the planned, scheduled, due dates
Users can also create different log reports for management or compliance requirements. Reports can be viewed online, printed, or saved as a pdf, CSV, or XML file.
eLog System generates reports for operational and non-operational activities including Area Usage, Equipment Usage, Checklist Issuance & Execution, Cleaning and Sanitation Logs and many more.
Email Alerts, Notifications and Escalations
Infotronicx Pharmasol E-Log System will send out automatic notification, escalations to ensure that individual logs like equipment logs, calibration logs, HPLC Column Logs, maintenance logs, cleaning, stability schedule logs, chemical usage logs, quality observation logs, training attendance logs, and other instrument logs are up to date and have been verified and reviewed on time.
• Expired usage logs alert users or groups in the department.
It enforces the steps for log recording, verifying, reviewing and approving log records as approved by SOPs and other standards.
Infotronicx Pharmasol Electronic Log book also maintains document issuance, training attendance, SOP Issuance and Retrieval, Training log issuance register and destruction of training records.
• It maintains SOP numbering register, quality observations, SOP issuance register for uncontrolled copies, master SOP index, request issue and retrieval of bound books
• Infotronicx Pharmasol Pharmaceutical Electronic Log Book Software will ensure complete visibility for the usage logs which comes with real-time validation status for equipment, instruments and manufacturing facilities.
Import or Bulk Upload
Upload and import logbook entries saved in one of the supported formats. We also provide a template to help organize your data in a defined template format
Paired with revival and Approval
Infotronicx Pharmasol Logbook software allows for workflow pairing with any type of review and approval requirements with required electronic signatures as per the approved workflow procedures.
Benefits of Infotronicx Pharmasol Logbook Software
• Gives ample time and concentration to business and other resources instead of data entry and error correction which the software addresses.
• The system allows for the entire process to be monitored during the course of a production.
• It allows for 100% reduction of paper and manual data entry as the entire solution is automated
• There are multi-lingual capabilities
• No need for printing and binding as all the information is available in the system itself. The system provides and caters for them
• Electronic logbooks guarantee the integrity of data contained in it.
• Logbooks cannot be lost or misplaced
Infotronicx Pharmasol Electronic Log book (eLogs) is well sought after by pharmaceutical companies for recording the documentation and keeping the records in electronic form. The system is also useful for teams in Quality Control (QC).
Most of the pharmaceutical companies are accepting the Logbook software (eLog) for recording the documentation and keeping the records in electronic form. The R&D team in Quality Control (QC) labs is opting for this system in order to maintain their GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) logbooks.
If you would like to discuss how your business can benefit from Infotronicx Pharmasol Electronic Log book (eLog Book) System, please contact us